It is needless to say that Gmail is the most dependable mailing client among the people across the world. It is one of the most used services as it exhibits best presented features such as inbox storage, composition tools space and spam filtering. Additionally, it behaves as the most popular email providers, so they round out our top three in our rankings. Because of their security tools, composition features and easy usability, it tends to have convenient features.
But most users complain about some of the Gmail issues. Like Gmail’s push notification is the major discomfort that its users are confronted to. In Gmail App, you may face problems due to excessive unwanted notifications. And this will hamper your task and time too which is very necessary to resolve. You need technical support service at this time. Technicians at Gmail Support Number UK are hired because they have surplus knowledge and experience in resolving your every issue. In this article, we are going to provide you resolutions if you are facing the problem due to Unwanted Push Notifications. The steps below will solve your Gmail Push Notification issue:
This may be because of certain complications. The reason must be that the .CSV you are try to upload a file that is inaccurately formatted. Due to this file, Google rejects to import the contact list. You need some expertise help to resolve this kind of technical issue. Technical support service at Gmail Customer Support Number UK is perfect for every issue you are confronted to.
First you have to remove your previous Gmail account and set it up again. Follow the procedure below for this:
– Open your phone settings.
– Then, Go to the Accounts and Click on the Google.
– Now you have to choose your Gmail Account.
– Then tap to remove your Account.
– Doing this, Click to re-add your account to accomplish the task.
Also, you need to Clear Gmail app’s cache and data. The steps are given below:
– Go the Settings on your phone first.
– Click to Open the Application manager.
– Then swipe to all and then select Gmail.
– Now Click on the Clear cache and data Decrease the days to sync.
– Lastly, restart your mobile phone to finish the task.
Further, you need to make sure that Background data is enabled. For this, follow the steps below:
– Open your phone Settings.
– Click on the Data Usage.
– Then scroll down to the Gmail and then Click to check that Restrict background data is not selected.
– But keep in mind; you should try to Sync Gmail over Wi-Fi or your network only.
This was the complete procedure to stop unwanted push notification the users may confront to in Gmail App. Following the above steps you may resolve the problem and then you can continue to enjoy the service provided by Gmail. If you are still facing any problematic issue in fixing the above issue, you can directly call on our Toll Free Number +44-44-808-168-9042 or contact our technical experts at Gmail Technical Support Number UK . The technical experts there will help you to fix multiple issues within a short span of time. This service is available 24/7 across the UK.